No, this is not my house, and thankfully I don’t live next door…..
WordPress has snow……
Winter must therefore be upon us.
This is a video of Christmas Lightbulbs that have been decorated by artists to raise money for Crisis at Christmas.
I confess, I preferred to watch it with the sound set at mute.
Actually, there isn’t any ironing involved for me at this stage, but when it comes to preparation it’s just a question of getting on with it. So, instead of just talking about the new project I’ve actually started it.
The first stage is to work on the back. Yes, the BACK! Why? Well that will become apparent as I get a little further down the road, in the meantime, this will be the back
It’s a piece of wrinkled and crinkled cotton, a very fine cotton, and the texture is as a result of the dyeing process. At the moment it’s just as I want it. It won’t stay that way for ever, you will see how it changes way down the line.
So, the first stage is to tack it to another piece of cotton – one that’s slightly heavier.
This shows how fine the cotton is – it only has to be tacked around the edge at the moment – and I’m almost half way! If I get any further I’ll show you, but not tomorrow, because that is Wordless Wednesday
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected | travelicius
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected | Flickr Comments
- Unexpected (Weekly Photo Challenge) | Icezine
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Unexpected | Chittle Chattle
- Daily Post Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected | Photographs by James Collett
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected | The Eclectic Eccentric Shopaholic
- Here’s Looking Back at You? (wp weekly photo challenge) | Daily Observations
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Unexpected | Just Snaps
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected | Stephen Chapman
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected – Joy and Woe
- WPC: Unexpected | Books, Music, Photography & Movies : my best friends
- My.Vivid.Visions | Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected – Curiosity of Little Girl
- Rue eau de Robec | Empire of Lights
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected | Steve Says….
- There he was… just a walkin’ down the street… | Galen911
- WordPress weekly photo challenge: Unexpected | Milka Pejovic
- Unextected connection | Detours by Deepali
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected | Ohm Sweet Ohm
- The Eiffel Tower Insults My Intelligence | Bumblepuppies
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected | mybeautfulthings
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected | Lucid Gypsy
- weekly photo challenge: unexpected, or made from sewing books | Curls n Skirls
- Crowded in like Animals | meandmymegapixels
- Unexpected | de Wets Wild
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected | Hope* the happy hugger
There are times when 3 minutes and 12 seconds seem to take an hour and a half
Well, it’s better that I give myself the title!
Just a reminder – it’s November 21st.
And I’ve already had far more than I can stand of all Christmas Advertising. TV seems to be showing an abundance of adverts interspersed with a few moments of odd programmes, and most of the latter are repeats. Needless to say there is no mention of the real reason for Christmas
Yesterday our town switched on the Christmas lights. This involved 12 hours of total road closures for Health and Safety.
Grumpy Old Woman?
VERY Grumpy Old Woman.